Flea Market Finds - Gizmo's

I love searching estate sales, yard sales and flea markets for new items to put into my collection of horror related items and creepy curiosities. Today I found the two original Gremlins from 1984 to add to my home museum and I only spent 50 cents (The original Planet of the Apes model was found in December for $5.00). To me, this was a great find and an awsome buy!




Gremlins was one of the first movies that I introduced my daughters to during our Saturday Scary Movie Nights. It was so refreshing when they recognized Gizmo today at the flea market. Hopefully, they will continue to grow and enjoy these movies as much as I do.

HorrorBlips: vote it up! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)