Undead: The Vampire Collection


When I got off work today, I ran to the local Wal-Mart with the wife and stumbled onto another great movie collection from Mill Creek, Undead: The Vampire Collection. With the weather in New Jersey destined to be miserable all weekend, I imagine that the 20 movies will not last, especially considering I have watched and reviewed a few of these already over the past couple of weeks.

Listening to the bos, I should be in for a great weekend, "Sink your fangs into this immortal collection of 20 frighteningly delicious films featuring some of the most legendary vampire flicks of all time. From Bela Lugosi to Paul Naschy, the most beloved bloodsuckers of yesterday and today are all together in one terrifying compilation." In all the four  DVDs contain:

Atom Age Vampire                     
The Bat (1926)
The Bat (1959)
Blood of Dracula's Castle
The Bloody Vampire
Count Dracula and His Vampire Bride
Crypt of the Living Dead
The Devil Bat
Horrible Sexy Vampire
Horror Express
The Last Man on Earth
Nightmare Castle
Nosferatu
Prime Evil
Terror Creatures From the Grave
The Vampire Bat
Vampire Happening
The Vampire's Night Orgy
The Werewolf vs. Vampire Women
The Witches Mountain

As I mentioned earlier, I have already reviewed some of these here on The Ringmaster's Realm , In fact, just yesterday I did Horror Express.


I have also done:

or

And earlier in the year:

 

Now, time for me to move to the first two films for the evening, the silent classics Nosferatu and The Bat.    

HorrorBlips: vote it up!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)