Autopsy (2008)



After watching the Ravens beat down the Chiefs, I was hoping to find another bloodbath. My choice for the evening is Autopsy, from the third edition of the After Dark Horrorfest.


Plot / In this entry of the After Dark Horrorfest, A young woman tries to find her injured boyfriend in a bizarre and dangerous hospital.


It is funny, sometimes things just pop up in a way that you do not understand. For the longest time, I thought this was a different movie and stayed away. Looking back it is funny, because I was really missing out. I really enjoyed this flick, and I believe it is truly underrated. Yes, it is far from perfect with some choppy pacing and uneven moments, but for the most part, it is an enjoyable blood-filled delight. The plot is basic, but it is the effects and cinematography that really bring this movie to life. A definite must see for gore fans!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)