Sasquatch: The Legend of Bigfoot (1977)


I decided to change things up today and move away from the typical horror movies that I have been watching. So, once I got back from picking up a couple of potential curiosity cabinet items, I decided to revisit my youth (and one of my inspirations for Searching the Abyss) and watch the 1977 docudrama Sasquatch: the Legend of Bigfoot.


Plot/ Scientists mount an expedition to find a Bigfoot-type creature.


It has been a long time since I have watched this one; it was one of the first movies (along with the Legend of Boggy Creek) that got me into the Bigfoot phenomena. Watching it again today brought back so many memories. A fictional docudrama / mystery, there were some very interesting moments. Yes, it was low budget and the B movie actors were had some rough moments, but the creepy atmosphere still holds up after all these years. While not perfect, it is an interesting look at the possible existence of one of the most famous cryptids in the world. Not for everyone, but I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in Cryptozoology or the legendary Squatch..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)