Paranormal Activity 3 (2011)



Ahhh, the end of another weekend is here, and back to work, I went. Overall, it was a decent day. Started lab with the sixth quarter class and completed the FCC licensing test for Radio Operator / Repair (now, I can teach that next quarter). As I am preparing to watch Alcatraz and Castle, I decided to finish some more of the flicks from this weekend, with the overhyped Paranormal Activity 3.


Plot/ In 1988, young sisters Katie and Kristi befriend an invisible entity who resides in their home.


You know, I am so glad that I waited to see this one at home instead of wasting valuable dollars in theatres. Honestly, with the majority of clips from the trailer missing from this version, I would have been even more pissed off had I spent more than the $2.86 on it. Yes, there were a few cool spots, the kitchen scene with the ghost, the hair pulling, and there was actually a bit of tension created. After that, it really went downhill, with uneven pacing, an unflattering ending and so-so performances. In the end, this story has gotten old and I really hope that this is the last installment. If you liked the first two installments, check it out only to complete the series, if you have not, do not waist your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)