Alien Agenda: Project Grey (2007)



It was so nice to finally have an evening at the house with nothing keeping me out until all hours. Over the past two weeks, it feels like there has been something everyday from band concerts, to Christmas parties, to working late, it has been a challenge. Tonight was different, and not only did I have a chance to watch some Agents of SHIELD, I was able to catch a low budget flick: 2007s Alien Agenda: Project Grey.  


Plot/ Dr. Schroder listens to her criminally insane patient as he recounts the story of the murder of his four friends. A story of infidelity, jealousy, and revenge takes a strange turn revealing an alien agenda. Chip implants, government mind control, Russian military, and alien visitors, form the puzzle pieces of this science fiction thriller. A search for the answers leads to the truth.


Although I have been caught up in the world of S.H.I.E.L.D lately and there are some alien overtones, I have honestly been in the mood to see some type of alien related flick. That is what I found with this one on HULU. A no-budget indie flick, this one is definitely far from perfect, but it did have some interesting aspects that at least kept me entertained. The storyline is interesting and there were some solid moments, the soundtrack was outstanding, and there were some intriguing cinematography aspects that seemed to work better than expected. Sure, the dialog and acting was a touch uneven, and the CGI effects and some scene transitions were laughable at best, but that did not destroy the movie. In the end, I understand that this low budget entry will not be for everyone, but it does have some entertaining moments. While not a masterpiece, if you enter into it with low expectations like I did, you could be surprised.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)