The Nightmare (2015)



This has been an interesting month between college and softball and being the project manager for my groups assigned transmedia project has been a challenge. Hopefully, it turns out as good as I imagine it will. Needing a touch of a break tonight, I decided to kick back and watch a documentary and The Nightmare (2015) fit the bill.


Plot/ A look at a frightening condition that plagues thousands; sleep paralysis.



At first, I could not place whether this was a documentary or a mockumentary, soon the realism of the subject matter came through, and the subject captivated me. Luckily, I do not suffer from sleep paralysis, but I know some people who do. For them, this condition is almost debilitating. One of the things that drew me in was that talk of the shadow people, and how similar the stories were. These stories match what I have heard from friends that suffer from this. Yes, this is not a perfect documentary, as some of the visuals being better than others, but that is easily overlooked if you are interested in the subject matter. In the end, this documentary is worth watching and is an informative look at a subject that is often overlooked or dismissed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)