Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension (2015)



Today was a rough day, as something that I had hoped for did not quite fall into place, and coming to terms with that has not been easy. In time, I am sure I will let everything set in, but it may take some time to fully grasp. Because of this, I wanted something mindless to help pass my evening, and what could be better for mindless entertainment than Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension from 2015.


Plot/ Using a special camera that can see spirits, a family must protect their daughter from an evil entity with a sinister plan.


I knew I was taking a risk by watching this one, as honestly, I have not been one of the biggest fans of the series. Unfortunately, I am a sucker and seceded to give it a shot, and just like last night, I should have gone in a different direction. This may be hard to believe, but this one may be the worst film in the franchise, and actually did not feel like it belonged with the others. The performances are uneven, the storyline and scripting predictable and somewhat clichéd, and there are truly no scares what so ever. In fact, there is nothing memorable at all in this film, and it definitely felt as though it was forced. In the end, there is nothing worth watching and this film, and you should stay away. We can all just hope that this was indeed the final entry in the franchise; it has to end!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)