Dracula Reborn (2015)



After last night’s The Mask of the Red Death, I knew that it was going to be hard to find something that would match it. Knowing that, I decided to take a shot on a lower budgeted film hoping for some originality. Unfortunately, 2015s Dracula Reborn was cliche and did not do anything memorable.


Plot/ Three journalists travel from Vancouver to Transylvania to uncover the truth about Dracula. The trio's determination may end up costing them their lives.


As you know, I love low budget cinema and with that, I have encountered some bad movies. Usually, I can look past many of the issues and see some type of hidden quality that at least makes it enjoyable to watch. In this case, other than a decent amount of blood, I had a hard time finding a lot to enjoy. The pacing was slow, the plot was splintered and undeveloped, the characters were unlikable, and the cinematography was bland. Truly, this did nothing for me. In the end, this one is a movie that is very forgettable and one that was hard to watch. Stay away!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial Killer Theresa Knorr: The Disturbing Truth Behind The Afflicted

Creep (2004)

Super Shark (2011)